– A completed, edited, and proofread manuscript. It must be the final draft!
– Completed E-Book cover (Vellum requirement)
– I’m offering my services to those who either cannot afford programs like Vellum & InDesign or who otherwise have difficulty (as I once did) with creating E-Book files. If you don’t fit into either of these situations, please do not request my services so that others who need them might receive priority.
– Self-published work only.
– Fiction novels only. As a fiction novelist that is what I’m most comfortable and familiar working with.
The schedule will be based on a first-come, first-served basis. Except in situations where a deadline might move someone to the front of the line.
I will provide this service once every two months.
I reserve the right not to enter into a formatting agreement with anyone and for any reason.
Filling out the form below does not automatically mean you are on the list. I will reply via email to inform you of your status.
I will make every effort to have the formatted files back to you three weeks after I receive all your files and information.
WHAT I NEED FROM YOU
– The full manuscript in *.docx or *.doc format (including copyright page and any other front/back matter) ISBN is not required.
– title, subtitle or series name, author name or pen name
– ebook cover (Vellum requirement)
– Availability. When formatting your e-book there are options that I much rather you had a hand in deciding. You must be available to discuss these decisions for forfeit the right to change your mind after the files have been generated.
E-book Formatting is done in Vellum. I will create your files for Kindle, iBooks, Nook, Kobo, Google Play, as well as a generic epub file. Please visit https://vellum.pub/ to make sure this is something you’re interested in.
Both parties reserve the right to terminate the project at any time, for any reason.
Interested? Fill out the form below.
PRINT FORMATTING REQUEST
I am also pretty knowledgeable when it comes to creating a print file! But my skills are with InDesign which is more time-consuming. Therefore, this is a service I cannot offer for free. If you’d like for me to format your print book, including cover formatting* (back/spine/front), there are two payment options:
Flat Fee: $150
Become a Patron: $10 level*
* This does not include design. I am not an illustrator or cover artist.
** If you choose the Patron option, you must remain a Patron for a period of 12 months. If you at any time should cancel you will no longer be in “good standing” and the opportunity to be put back on the list for ebook or print book formatting will not be afforded to you.
I’ve been racking my brain trying to come up with a way that I can give back to the writing community. Then an idea came to me as I was helping out one of the writing community’s finest, Brenna, put together her ebook and print book files. I have access to the software she needed and I lent a hand. I want to offer this same assistance to YOU! And that’s exactly what I intend to do!
I will format your e-book for FREE! Read on to learn more.