First, write down:
- SETTING: When and where your story takes place .
- PROTAGONIST: Who your main character (hero or heroine) is.
- PROBLEM: The issue or event that causes your Protagonist to take action.
- ANTAGONIST: Who or what tries to stop your Protagonist.
- CONFLICT: The major obstacle, difficulty or dilemma your protagonist faces.
- GOAL: What your Protagonist hopes to win, achieve, find or defeat.
In a (SETTING) a (PROTAGONIST) has a (PROBLEM) (caused by an ANTAGONIST) and
(faces CONFLICT) as they try to (achieve a GOAL).
During the 16th century in one of the eight most populous Kingdoms.
Daxton, the adopted son of a farming family.
He’s told he was left on his parents’ doorstep, with a note, a sword, and a Compass to guide him towards who his birth mother is.
The Paragon, summoned by the King of Gaspar, seeks to collect and destroy the very objects which will lead to Daxton discovering who his birth mother is.
Along the way Daxton has to overcome his fear of the Sea as well as many loses of close friends he’s made.
To find his birth mother and find out why she abandoned him in the first place.
- When an overzealous King summons an evil Wizard to kill the most wanted Pirate, it sets in motion events which lead to an abandoned child seeking to learn the truth hidden within a Compass. During his quest, he must overcome his fear of the Sea and learn that destiny can never be altered.
- When a something teen discovers he was abandoned on his adoptive parent’s doorstep with nothing but a mysterious compass, he embarks on a journey to discover the truth about his identity.
- A loyal teenager must overcome his fear of the sea when he learns he was abandoned on his parent’s doorstep, using the Pirate Compass he was left with as a guide to discover the truth about his identity.
- When a steadfast teenager discovers he was abandoned as a child with only a Pirate’s Compass, he must overcome his fear of the sea as he embarks on an adventure to seek the truth about his identity.